Q.  I lost my pool key, where can I get another one?

A   If you have lost your key or if your key is not working, please contact the property manager at 317 207 4281 or email them at    There is a $10 fee to replace a lost pool key.

Q.  How much are the HOA annual dues?

A.  The annual dues are $450.   They are billed bi-annually - $225 is due January 1st and $225 is due July 1st.    You can send a check or money order to M Group Management, 509 E. National Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46227  or pay online on our website.

Q.  Is our neighborhood safe?     

A.  Yes, we have one of the lowest crime rates in the county even though we have the largest subdivision in the county.  The HOA has additional sheriff patrols in the neighborhood.   There are also things you can do as a homeowner to keep our neighborhood safe.

  • If you see something suspicious, call the Hendrick’s County Sheriff’s non-emergency number  317 838 3700 to report the activity or if you think it is an emergency dial 911.   If the authorities don’t know about a problem, they can’t help!   

  • Get to know your neighbors, help and look out for one another’s property.

  • Keep the outside of your home lit at night - front and back porch lights on.

  • Lock all doors and windows to your home.

  • Keep your garage door closed when you are not home.

  • Keep your car locked and free of valuables if it is not parked in your garage.

Q.  Who do I need to contact if I have a homeowner’s association issue?

A.  Please contact your property manager at 317 207 4281 or email at

Q.  My mailbox is broken, who is responsible for replacing it?

A.  The mailbox and the wooden post it sits on is the responsibility of the homeowner.    You can buy replacement ones - IT MUST BE THE GIBRALTAR SIZE T2 MEDIUM MAILBOX - at local retailers like Lowe’s or Home Depot.

Q.  My home has green algae on the siding, what can I do to get rid of it?

A.   There are DIY options that can be connected to your hose to wash it off - or you can contact a professional to properly clean your siding.   It is your responsibility as a homeowner to keep your property in good condition, including the exterior of your home.

Q.  When is the trash collected?

A.  The neighborhood trash day is Tuesday and is picked up by Ray’s Trash Service.   They also offer a recycling service which is picked up on the same day.   They bill annually and the service is not included in your HOA dues or taxes.  You must set up trash service directly with them.  You can call them at 1 800 531 6752 or go to their website    

Q.  I would like to reserve the picnic shelter by the pool house for an event.   Who do I contact?

A.  Shelters are used on a first come - first served basis.   If you would like to reserve the shelter, please contact the property manager at 317 207 4281 or email at   There is a refundable $50 security deposit for all shelter reservations.

Q.  Who are the Board of Directors?

A.  The Board of Directors are made up of current Eagle Crossing homeowners who volunteer their time for free.   Their contact details can be found on the Contact page of our website.

Q.  Who is responsible for snow removal in the neighborhood?

A.  The streets are snow plowed by Hendricks County Highway Department.   If you have any questions or concerns in regard to snow removal on your street, please contact them at 317 745 9227.    The sidewalks next to your property are your responsibility as a homeowner to clear.   We have many school aged children and dog walkers in our neighborhood and it keeps everyone safe if the sidewalks are clear to use, so please do your part when it snows.

Q.  The street light on my street is broken/not working.   Who do I contact?

A.  If you notice any street lights that are out please contact Indianapolis Power and Light at 317 261 8111.

Q.  I want to make some changes to the outside of my property,  do I need to notify the HOA?

A.  Yes.  To preserve the architectural and aesthetic appearance of Eagle Crossing homes, as well as to protect and promote real estate values for all homeowners, you must submit an Architectural Change form.   Forms must be submitted if you wish to install a FENCE, TREE, SATELLITE DISH, PORTABLE BASKETBALL GOAL, PERGOLA, DECK, TRAMPOLINE, SWING SET OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF STRUCTURE OR LANDSCAPING on your property, including driveway expansion.   Failure to do this will result in a covenant violation.

Q.  Why can’t I have an outdoor shed?   

A. Currently sheds are prohibited in the covenants. There is a vote happening to see if homeowners want this covenant to be amended. Please contact the management company for more information.

Q.  Can I have chickens in my fenced in backyard?

A. No. No farm animals, no fowls and no domestic animals for commercial purposes are allowed in Eagle Crossing.

Q.  Why is there a sticker on my car that was parked in the street outside my property?

A. For safety reasons street parking is restricted in Eagle Crossing and violators are subject to having their car tagged and towed.

Q.  I am concerned about the welfare of my neighbor’s dog, who can I contact?

A. For animal concerns please contact Hendricks County Animal Control Officers at 317 745 9250 or check out the Hendricks County resource guide on our Community page.

Q.  My lawn is full of weeds what can I do?

A.   The best way to prevent weeds is to not mow your grass too short.   Keep your lawn mower on the highest setting.  This will still cut down weeds, while letting your grass grow and become healthy, which will help to crowd out the weeds.   If you cut your lawn too short, the grass dries out and dies more quickly and the weeds increase.   Treat your lawn with the recommended fertilizers each season and water well when necessary.   Remember that many weedkillers are toxic to pets and children, so always ask advice and read the instructions when applying weedkillers to your yard.  Ask for more help at your local garden center.   

Q.  Who can use the dog park?

A.   Any responsible Eagle Crossing dog owner is allowed to use the Dog Park.   You must have your dog under control at all times and pick up any waste.   Your dog must have all the proper vaccinations up to date.   For a complete list of Dog Park rules please see the full page on our website. 

If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to here, please email or call 317 207 4281.

If you have a question that you can’t find the answer to here, please email or call 317 207 4281.